I try to do a giveaway whenever there's something that needs celebrating, and boy there's stuff to celebrate today (well actually I'm a bit late but who cares right?): The Pencilcase Blog turned 3 last month, and our Instagram page reached the 5k followers milestone! That's what I call reason to celebrate, so let's do just that!
With the help of my lovely sponsors Appelboom, La Couronne Du Comte, Penworld and Fontoplumo, I planned a series of giveaways in the upcoming weeks, with well over 300 dollars worth of prizes to give away! Sound good? Well let's get to it then!
The first giveaway, sponsored by La Couronne Du Comte, will be for a package containing a Lamy Al-Star Bluegreen fountain pen (F nib) and a bottle of Graf von Faber-Castell Violet Blue ink!
WANT TO WIN? JUST LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW. TELL ME WHICH PRODUCTS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE REVIEWED HERE IN THE FUTURE! The giveaway is open worldwide as always!
GIVEAWAY CLOSED! winner will be announced shortly!
THE FINE PRINT:
- Contest is open WORLDWIDE!
- The competition starts 05-07-2016 and ends 11-07-2016.
- DO NOT COMMENT ANONYMOUSLY! Comments left by 'unknown' can't be picked as a winner!
- The winner will be announced after the contest closes. The winner has one week to get in touch after the giveaway closes, failing to do so will result in a new winner being picked.
- The winner is chosen at random, using random.org.
- Only one comment per person allowed, please play fair! It takes a short while to show your comment, wait and refresh the page before commenting again to prevent double comments!